Aviation / Flight Video Camera Recording Systems
NEW - FC360 Aviation Systems Overview Video!
(Video courtesy www.UltralightFlyer.com)
VIDEO OF THE MONTH
Check out this great Super Cub video of our 4cam wireless system in action
hitting some river beds!!
Cessna 172 Customer taking FlightCam for a scenic view:
Flight of Solace & Introspection from Lloyd Reimer on Vimeo.
4Cam wireless video recording system goes for a ride in a Howard 500
4Cam wireless video recording system goes for a ride in an Albatross to Greenland
4Cam wireless video recording system goes for a ride in a Howard 500 to the Grand Canyon
Reno Air Races 2011
Reno Air Races 2010
NEW for Sun n Fun 2012 - Prop Blur Lens Filter now available
NEW for 2012 -
Real Time Streaming to our 7 inch LCD via wired HDMI cable or
wireless HDMI streaming Tx/Rx!
What makes us different from the HD competition?
Watch this great new comparison video from FlightFlix Cameras:
Motocam HD1080p vs. Drift HD170 and Drift HD
1) All of our HD systems have a wired or wireless transceiver remote control so you can turn your camera on/off at will
a) Most competitors do not offer any sort of remote control feature
b) The competitors that do offer a remote only control REC and don't have the ability to turn the camera on
so they waste precious battery life in "stand by" mode
2) Our remote control is intelligent with active LED feedback of the status of your camera at all time.
a) The competitors that do offer a remote do not have ANY light indicator to signal camera status
3) Our systems can be internally battery powered or hardwired to the aircraft (up to 32v input)
a.) The competition only offers battery power
4) Our systems are waterproof to 10ft
a) Contour GPS and Contour+ cameras are NOT waterproof
5) Our systems come with GA or Heli audio input
a) The competitors may offer an external mic, which is clumsy
6) We have the correct Lens Field of View (FOV) for aviation
a) The competition uses an ultra-wide FOV (170 degrees), which creates a fish-eyed picture and virtually eliminates
your depth perception
b) They use this type of lens because they only need 15-20ft of depth perception for thier
applications (skate boarding, mountain biking, etc)
c) Field of View and Depth perception are inversely proportional (i.e. ultra wide Field of View = low Depth of Field)
7) Our cameras offer a Real-Time Streaming HDMI output port standard
8) Our cameras have an integrated LCD screen to align your shot and review the footage
a) The competition requires you to buy add-on module
WIRED SYSTEM - Great for kit builders and long flight journeys in which you
don't want to hassle with batteries
WIRELESS SYSTEM- quick install, maximum portability
How it works:
- The controller can turn individual cameras on/off up to 50ft away by using 2.4Ghz transmission
- The controller can synch all cameras on or off by using the "All On" button - great feature for video editing with time synch!
- If the controller can not communicate with a camera due to range or noisy environment, then a 5 beep error code
is displayed at the control box LED for the respective camera channel
- Each camera checks in with the control box every 5 seconds to provide a "status update" by lighting the control box LED
for the respective camera channel
A26 HD video camera mounted using a suction cup!
Tested to 300 knots!
1973 Cessna 182 vertical stabilizer HD video camera mount
2011 YOM 2 camera video system installation
Air Cam HD1080p wireless video camera install -
Photos courtesy of T. Wagner
Cessna 172 HD1080p video camera install
Super Cub HD1080p video camera install
Cessna 182 HD1080p video camera install - Step Mount
T34 HD1080p video camera install -
Bush Caddy HD1080p video camera install -
On-board 4 camera control box (on/off with LED camera status indicators)
aviation cockpit video camera mount (flat peel and stick)
aviation external video camera mount (L bracket with eyelet bolt)
aviation wing strut video camera mount
Biplane HD Video System Install - Waco / Stearman
Helicopter Blind Spot Elimination Video System
Versatile Aviation Camera Systems
Our aviation camera systems are designed to work in almost any situation. Whether you need 1, 2 or 4 cameras our systems are designed
to handle the rigors of flight while retaining great quality.
Custom Installation Options
Our systems can be customized to meet almost any type of installation. By combining a base package with any of our mounts and
accessories you'll have a completely customized aerial camera system.
Our helmet cams have been tested time and time again in real world situations. FlightCam 360 aviation camera systems are designed
to operate reliably in even the harshest conditions. Unlike some systems, you won't miss any details with a FlightCam 360 system.
High-Quality and Easy to Use
We combine the highest quality components with the latest camera technology to create camera systems that deliver incredible quality.
You won't have to worry about picture quality with our systems. Just turn it on and record!
Spend your time filming, not picking the pieces needed to create a camera system. Our pro quality aviation camera systems will have you
up and running quickly with everything you need to start capturing footage TODAY.